Pages, Ideas, Specials

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Time Flies When You're Living

I'm behind on posting, but glad to report that I'm not behind on taking my pictures.  On Day 10 I almost forgot about taking the picture of the day, but remember right before I fell asleep so I decided I would sneak in and take a picture of MG sleeping.  I found a surprise when I went in her room, Tater.  He was sleeping in our room, but somehow managed to sneak into MG's room without us knowing.  He sure loves MG!

 Day 10

If you will remember my last post you will remember the COOKIES.  Well on Wednesday Robert, MG, and I meet at Subway before church.  I'll give you two guesses as to what MG had to have.

Day 11

Kindergarten is full of fun activities and homework is no exception.  Here is a picture of the snowman decorated. She went through my scrapbook paper and found my Alabama paper. I let her pick out what she wanted to "dress" him with, but I did the cutting on the Cricut.

Day 12

I was off Friday so I picked MG and Ever up from school.  They had a spend the night party which ended in them watching a movie and wearing their sleeper masks.  With these girls you never know what to expect, but it'll be fun!

Day 13

On Saturday we meet up with Ever's mom, Treasure, and cleaned at the church.  We got a lot done, plus I was able to count down some of my "bags of trash" for the year.  The girls did more playing than cleaning, but she was worn out when we got home.

Day14

Sunday was church day and we went early for Praise Band practice.  Before we started the girls played with "Don Wan."  I love that the people at church care for and spend time with my kid and "Don Wan" is no exception, as you can see.

Day 15

Monday I was out of school, YAY, and I had a MRI done on my back and brain.  That sounds funny, brain.  I've had back issues for as long as I can remember.  I had MG take this picture.

Day 16

When Ever came over Friday night she showed MG how to play Mariocart on the Wii.  She came in and went straight to her room and played until we made her eat dinner and then played some more until it was bath time.  I love that she is figuring out how to do things on her own, even though it does make me a little sad.
Day 17


Well that's our week, time sure flies when your living!

No comments:

Post a Comment