Pages, Ideas, Specials

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Everyday Life

I love having time off of work and spending time with friends and family, but it sure is nice getting back into the swing of things.  I've been back to work for a week and MG has been two days.  The first day she had homework which included decorating a "mitten"  for the Mitten Tree at school.  You'll see her finished project below.  I let her design it by herself with little suggestions from me here and there.


 Day 5

On Friday she got to ride the school bus to the high school for the first time.  She was really nervous about it, which she usually is whenever she first experiences something.  She got invited to go to Chuckee Cheese with a friend and they left from the high school.  When she came home she was tired but not too tired to play around with Tater in the kitchen.  She was doing the "chicken dance"  as you can see in this picture.
 Day 6
Saturday we hung around the house, first time in a long time I haven't had anything planned to do.  We went to Wal-Mart and bought groceries and found a shirt for Tater.  MG decided that she would dress up too and put on her Cinderella dress.  I took some pictures of both of them and was going to use one of those as my picture of the day, but when I looked through the pictures I saw that MG had taken a few of her own pictures.  By the angle you can tell that she left it sitting on the table, that stinker!

 Day 7

Today we went to church and later went back to church for Praise Band practice.  While we were practicing MG, Ever, and Cooper started drawing on the chalkboard and I knew that would be my picture for today. 

Day 8

MG is growing so fast!  I knew she was but I have really noticed over the past couple of weeks.  The pjs she has on are now capri length and the Cinderella dress is now at her knees.  She will be 6 in May and I am so excited that she is growing and learning, but at times it just seems to be too fast.  I'm so afraid I'm going to miss something.  I hope to capture a few extra moments with these pictures so that I can tell her stories of her childhood, but also so I don't forget the everyday moments that create a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment